The Strength of Pilates + The Flexibility of Yoga
Pilates & Yoga relieve chronic stress patterns and refresh the body by relieving muscle strain. Furthermore, Pilates & Yoga increase mind-body awareness, help center attention, sharpen concentration and allow the body to renew, invigorate and heal. Stretching and toning muscles, spine, and joints has been proven to lead to better health by directing blood and oxygen to the internal organs, glands and nerves. Done correctly, Pilates & Yoga can generate motion and circulation without causing strain and imbalance in the body. Pilates™ movements provide a fitness approach from the inside out. Your body will benefit, your mind will benefit, and your mood will be uplifted.
The Good Space work out is:
- Holistic – You will work with mental focus, physical attention, and conscious breathing, with attention to feeling the work at every level.
- Efficient – systematic and organized with just a few repetitions for each movement
- Time Saving – Pilates said “an hour and in the shower”. Regular practice not endless practice will bring you results.
- Balanced – you will stretch and strengthen all of the major muscles in your body in just one session.
- Focuses on quality of movement rather than quantity
- Uses compound dynamic and rhythmic movements rather than isolation exercises
- Versatile – Good for everyone from the de-conditioned to the elite athlete
- Fun – the Peak workout is flowing, functional – and fun!