Let us help you get started!
New to Pilates? Want to check out our group Reformer classes? Try one of our special offers to get you up and running at The Good Space!
- 3 Private Sessions – $225
- Start with a Good Friend! 3 Duo Sessions – $165 per person
- 8 Intro to Reformer Classes – $180
*All New Clients *must* take 3 private sessions, 3 duo sessions, OR 8 Intro to Reformer classes before attending group reformer classes. The one-on-one instruction and Intro class structure is very beneficial for new clients because it allows time to learn the equipment, terminology, and safety necessary to successfully join group classes.
*Duo sessions must be purchased and booked together. Policy agreement required.
*Where to Start deals expire 30 days from date of purchase.
INTRO TO REFORMER CLASS STRUCTURE
Rules & Regulations:
– pay in advance and register for all 8 classes.
– missed classes can be made up in next session/or series will roll over to next session.
– can not be used for any other reformer classes on schedule.
– attend 2x per week in any designated classes (Mon/Wed 6pm, Sat 11:30am).
– current clients can use their membership reformer classes to drop-in if space is available.
Just fill out the form below and someone will call you within 24 hours. You can also call us at 713.784.8555 to make a purchase or ask any questions. NOTE: If you would like for one of our certified instructors to call you, please indicate so within the “Comment” box. You may also schedule a tour of the studio, completely free of charge.
Here are some tips to help you to create a ‘Good Space':
- LEAVE THE COMPETITION AT THE DOOR – Be kind to others and yourself. Set your limits according to personal needs.
- PLEASE TURN OFF CELL PHONES AND PAGERS – If necessary, set on vibrate upon entering.
- SILENCE IS GOLDEN, AND VOICES CARRY – Please be aware that others are concentrating on their bodies.
- SCENTS – Please do not wear heavy cologne or perfumes to class.
- EATING HABITS – Before practice it is recommended to finish your last full meal 3 hours prior. A light snack 1 hour before is recommended.
- ARRIVE EARLY – Please arrive a few minutes before class, use the restroom, sign in, get a drink of water and center your mind in the present moment. Your Yoga & Pilates practice will be enhanced considerably.
- CLOTHING – If wearing shorts, we request bike shorts or tights be worn underneath. Yoga or dance wear is appropriate attire while practicing.
- EQUIPMENT – Please wipe off Pilates equipment and replace all mat, block, and straps neatly after use.
- BRING A MAT – We have mats for you to borrow, but feel free to bring your own.